Hi Lindsay,

Have him contact the MTO.

Best Regards


Subject Other driving charge
Name lindsay
Inquiry Hi there, my boyfriend has outstanding fines from about 20 years ago. At
the time he did not have a license and they assigned him a license # to be
able to put fines in place. How would he go about starting the graduated
license program now?


Sent by on 2015-05-19 20:39:07 EDT