Can I believe the Google reviews for a company?
- We would like to think that all Google reviews are real, but I’m sure you are guessing correctly that this is not always the case in all industries.
- Anonymous reviews or reviews with nicknames should simply be ignored.
- The absence of any negative Google review is often considered a red flag regarding legitimacy.
- However, consistent 5-star reviews with the name of the reviewer is indeed a good sign that the Firm is focussed on client services.
- It is important to support businesses that you believe in, as most market places are competitive and you do always want to reward the companies that do the best work; not those that might seek to bolster their competitive position by illegitimate means.
(All of our reviews are 100% real reviews.)