Were you caught driving with a suspended licence? – If so, then we can fight your Drive Suspended ticket in court, saving you money and even your license.
Ticket Defenders* is one of the leading traffic ticket defense firms in Ontario. We have the expertise and experience needed to successfully represent you in court. We are proud to offer you:
- Initial free, no obligation traffic ticket consultation
- Fair pricing: we will match, or beat, any competitor’s fee (some conditions apply)
- High success rates
- Expert staff, led by a former Ontario Prosecutor, Kevin Burrows
Since a Drive Suspended charge is one of the more serious charges that you can receive under the Highway Traffic Act, it is extremely important that you ensure you have only the best representation in court.
At Ticket Defenders*, we understand the impact that a conviction from this charge can have on your life. This is why our experts always strive to get your charges completely withdrawn, or dismissed. In the event that this is not possible, then we will work to get you the smallest consequences possible.
A conviction from a Drive Suspended charge carries the following penalties:
- A fine of not less then $1,000 and not more then $5,000
- A mandatory 6 month licence suspension
- A possibility of jail time
- A large impact on your ability to obtain insurance, and on insurance rate
As you can see, a conviction from your Drive Suspended charge is very serious. To ensure that you have excellent service when fighting when fighting your driving with a suspended licence charge, contact Ticket Defenders* today. Request your free consultation online, or call us toll free at 1‑866‑801‑8299.