Hi TF,

The conviction does not disappear; you might want to contact the court to meet with a Justice of the Peace. If you would like to contact one of our offices, we can charge you a small fee to contact the Court on your behalf to determine where your record stands and then explain the process for re-acquiring your license.

Best Regards,


Subject No Insurance
Name TF
Inquiry My fine for no insurance has been sent to a collections agency. Does that
mean it no longer the courts

Visitor Data
Type Non-PPC
Source google (organic)
Keyword (not provided)

Sent by on 2015-05-05 08:22:47 EDT