Hello Newmom2014,

You need to contact your local Provincial Offences Court Courthouse and ask to schedule a meeting with a Justice of The Peace to arrange a payment plan. As far as I am aware they will not reduce the $ amount, unless you appeal previous convictions. However, a payment plan will allow you to get your driver’s license back and to keep it provided that you continue to make the payments as agreed. Good luck!

Best Regards,


Subject No Insurance
Name Newmom2014
Inquiry Hello. I got charged with permitting operation of a vehicle with no
insurance back in 1999. My license was suspended for nonpayment of fines.
I have totally forgotten about it since then. Now recently married and a
new mom my hubby and I are trying to get our debts paid off and I went to
get my G1 the other day and lady said I couldn’t because of the unpaid
ticket. I’m curious, can the courts accept (have they/do they) a payment
less than what is owed in order to settle the debt in full? Like 25%? 50%?
It’s been 16 years. I’m really hoping you have an answer.

Visitor Data
Type Non-PPC
Source google (organic)
Keyword (not provided)

Sent by on 2015-04-23 03:09:18 EDT