Inquiry:  I just got a speeding ticket and my friend said if anything was wrong on a ticket, it could be dropped. The cop happened to write my address correctly but wrote in a different city. Would this be enough?

Response:  Unfortunately you are outside of our area of service.  You will need to contact a local legal representative to get assistance in your matter.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)