Inquiry:  I have overdue fines due to driving without insurance, its been a 2 years since my court date is there anyway for me to make payment arrangements or reduce my fines and get my lisence back before final payment?

Response:  You will need to address the unpaid fine before being able to reinstate your licence.  You will have to either pay the fine or see if the court will agree to an extension of time to pay the fine.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)