Inquiry:  i have always had a good driving record until i had a bad year i got five tickets in one year did not make it to court for any of them do to the abusive relationship i was in so my licence is suspended this was all about five years ago now i am free from the horrible relationship and i want to get my old life back what can i do about this i dont have a lot of money to pay the tickets is there anyway i could get my licence back and make payments

Response:  Unfortunately you appear to be outside of our area of service and we are unable to provide assistance.  You will need to contact a local legal representative to get assistance.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)