Inquiry:   My license is currently suspended and I need either my license passport or I’d card too transfer funds out of a sports betting website am I able to get an Id card without my license being cancelled ? Thanks

Response:  Our company deals with Highway Traffic Act and Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act offences.  While we could look at resolving issues regarding licence suspension, we are unable to assist you in matters regarding the attainment of ID cards.  If you would like to discuss the suspension of your licence and possible actions to resolve the suspension, we offer a no cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)