Inquiry:  I have received a fine for the subject but yet the officer failed to write my proper birthday on the ticket… can i do anything ? or its not fatal ?

Response:  Generally an incorrect date of birth is not a fatal error.  However, there may be other defences to the charge or it may be possible to have the charge reduced to a lesser offence.  If you would like one of our staff to review your matter, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)