Inquiry:  i just got my A-z, and cant get a job due to driving infractions? is there a way to appel somthing like this.. I went to scholl for a-z and was told that only cvor had to be clean! i was under the imperssion they were on diferent systems?

Response:  The best and most cost-effective means of protecting your driving history is to defend charges when they are first issued to you.  Once they have gone to a conviction, there may be possible grounds for a reopening or appeal.  However, at that point you are looking at more money in legal costs and decreased chances of a successful outcome.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)