Inquiry:  my licence is suspended do to wrong mailing address. I just made full payment how can i appeal for court date

Response:  Having paid the fine, you will be unable to resolve the matter by the less involved process of a reopening.  If you are intending to file an appeal of the matter, you can either obtain the forms at the courthouse to proceed on your own or hire a legal representative to do so on your behalf. If you would like for us to review your matter, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)