Inquiry:  Stop sign infraction I know i stopped I am currently trying to gain video footage from the convience store . I am also want to sue the London police Force and some of it officers of prejiduce and opionation . I have pulled over approx 10 times in the past 8 years The last two years nothing has happend I did call downtown and make a fuss But I am honestly angry and on behalf of all the People the collect scrapmetal I am sick and tired of police staring me down and thinking i am a criminal . Opp as well Some cops have been quite ignorant on pulledme over 30 times in three months . if you can help me this is getting to be nionsense constanly paranoid all the time.  My freedoms have been stomped on

Response:  We are unable to assist in any civil litigation.  A charge of DISOBEY STOP SIGN carries three demerit points.  If you would like to contest that charge we could certainly see if there is a grounds to have the charge thrown out or reduced to a lesser offence.  We offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)