Inquiry:  My license has been suspended for over a year for going 35 in a 25 zone. I get to go and take my Illinois Department of Corrections exam October 25, 2012 and I need a valid drivers license. So my question is how can I get them back?

Response:   Unfortunately we are unable to service your area.  You will need to speak to a local legal representative.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)