Inquiry:  I received a speeding ticket this afternoon in Levis, Quebec. I still have my B.C. licence while waiting for my Quebec licence. I noticed that the officer wrote “Que” instead of “B.C.” in the box indicating the licence’s province of origin. Would it be worth my while to contest this? Thanks!

Response:  We would need to look at the ticket to review the merits of an error.  Generally most speeding charges can be reduced to a lesser offence and in some cases we may be able to find a grounds to have the charge eliminated outright.  If you would like us to look at your case in more detail, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)