Inquiry:   I got a ticket for “proceed contrary to sign at intersection”. However, the cop did not put my license# on the ticket. Is this a valid ticket and do I have to pay it?

Response:  Ignoring the ticket and not paying it could carry some very serious consequences.  If you are convicted of the offence by having not responded back to the court, then your driver’s licence could be suspended for non-payment of fine.  The Officer could have added your driver’s licence number to his copy of the ticket before filing it with the court.  It is possible that the error could work in your favour, however, we generally need to proceed diligently to determine if and when such an error becomes a fatal error to the charge.  If you would like to discuss your matter further, we offer a no-cost initial review of matters via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)