Hello Karen,

Yes he would have to pay outstanding fines related to the plate stickers. If he was also convicted of Drive Suspended he may, or may not have a defence to the charge that would support an appeal, depending upon when the conviction happened. Please have him call our office at 1-866-801-8299.


Subject Drive Suspended
Name karen
Inquiry My husband had his drivers license suspended in 1995 over a fine for plate
stickers expired. Would he still have to pay the $1800 fine to get his
license back?