Unfortunately we can only offer legal advice on charges arising out of Ontario.  You should contact someone in the Province where your ticket was issued.

  • Ticket Defenders 

Subject Speeding Ticket
et in NS, I have a NS drivers license at the moment.
But Im moving to BC in a month and will have to get a new license there, I
was wondering, is there any chance I can skip paying my ticket? would it
affect my new license in BC?