No Insurance charge from years ago – what do I do?


Subject No Insurance

Name tim
Inquiry Hi I was wondering what to do….7 years ago I was charged and plead guilty
to driving without insurance twice within a fines are 5000 for
first 10000 for the second…my license was suspended 6 years ago for the
unpaid fines…I paid a bit on them but stopped 6 years ago because I
didn’t make enough money…now I would like to know how I go about getting
my drivers license again and whether or not fines have to b paid in full or
not before I go and redo full graduated license process again


Hi Tim,

You can contact the court to meet with  Justice of the Peace – then the MTO to determine the procedure from there… good luck.