Hi Janet,

You need to contact the court to ask to meet with a Justice of the Peace – and contact the MTO to determine the procedure from there…

Best Regards,


Subject Drive Suspended
Name janet
Inquiry i have 3 sets of traffic fines in Windsor, but 1 set was given in windsor ont. and ive
never been there, other sets one 1995, 2010, in thunderbay on. ive been on
odsp for 25yrs. and was unable to make any kind of payment from then to
now. but im 49 now and want to drive legally now, so is there a way to make
somekind of monthly, minimal payments, and get reinstated/ start fresh/over
at the beginning as a g1 driver, as im pretty sure, id have to start all
over again?

Visitor Data
Type Non-PPC
Source google (organic)
Keyword (not provided)

Sent by on 2015-08-19 17:12:37 EDT