Hello Dhillon,

Sorry, but these errors do not automatically void the tickets. They should still however be defended, please call our office at 1-866-801-8299 and we will be pleased to assist you.

Best Regards,


Subject Fail To Stop for, Obey Direction of, or Move Over for Police
Name dhillon
Inquiry I got two tickets, one was for plate not plainly visible and one disobey
stop sign but on both tickets the cop spelt my name wrong, so will the
ticket be voided ? also this is my first offence