Hello Francine,

Yes the drive suspended fine will still exist. You should contact the court and ask to meet with a Justice of The Peace to try to work out a payment plan. You will have to inquire of the MTO as to getting a license.

Best Regards,



Subject Drive Suspended
Name Francine…
Inquiry I had my license suspended for 90 days back in 1998 and I have never been
able to pay the fine. I would like to get my license again, and wondered if
the fine would still exist.