Hello Ulysses,

You can contact the court and ask to meet with a Justice of The Peace to try to arrange a payment plan. You will also have to make inquiries via the MTO – good luck.

Best Regards,



Subject Other driving charge
Name Ulysses
Inquiry I pwe money for tickets it’s been 7 yrs since my licence exp. I no hav a
job where I need to drive but can’t afford the &3000 owed. Is there away I
can get it back without paying in full