Hello Philpe,

Probably. There is a Reciprocal Enforcement of Judgements Act that operates between all Provinces & many U.S. States where a suspension in one jurisdiction results in enforcement in others. So if you have a Suspended licence in one Province, you will have problems in the others.

You will need to check with the BC equivalent of the MTO to find out if they will license you, or pay off the O/S fines and the reinstatement fee.

Best Regards,


Subject Other (any/all other driving charges)
Name Philipe
Inquiry I have lots of unpaid tickets in both Ontario and Quebec for un-paid
parking tickets and also driving without valid insurance. there is a
possibilty that I move to british columbia. will i be able to get a drivers
license even with those unpaid offences?

thank you

Sent by on 2015-05-21 10:38:54 EDT