Hello DH,

If you have a trial scheduled in Chatham you can bring a motion to adjourn. The staff at the front counter at the courthouse can help you. The alternative is to come in and see us now and if you decide to hire us, then we can look after court matters for you.

Best Regards,


Subject Criminal driving offence
Name DH
Inquiry How do I request a remand in traffic court so I can come in and see