Inquiry:  I have my licence suspended because of unpaid fine I took a payment arrangements but still kept the suspension is there a way to get my licence since a payment arrangements was made

Response:  You would need to speak with a local court clerk to see if you can apply for an extension of time to pay the fines.   If the court agrees with your application, and if there are no other reasons for your licence to be suspended, you should then be able to apply for a licence reinstatement with the MTO.