Inquiry:  Last year i got caught driving with a suspended licence i went to court and they took my licence for 6 months and gave me $1000 fine. Once ive faid my fines do i have to write my licence over again or do simply just reinstate it

Response:  You will need to speak to an MTO clerk to determine what requirements will need to be met in your specific case to have your licence reinstated.