Inquiry:  My husband had gotten a speeding ticket and the officer had written Calgary as his city of address but we live in Airdrie. Is there a way of fighting this?

Response:  Unfortunately you are outside of our area of service and will need to contact a local legal service provider to get an accurate response to your inquiry.