Inquiry:  I received a written speeding ticket where the officer wrote the incorrect year for the court appearance (ie. it would be before the actual date of ticketing); is the ticket still valid?

Response:  We would need to see the ticket and have more specific information about your matter before being able to assess whether there is a legitimate problem with the ticket upon which a defence could be mounted to have the charge thrown out at court.  If you would like to speak with one of our staff in more detail, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.