Inquiry:  Hi , I have had my licence under suspension for several years since 1999, now that I have a family and need my licence back I was wondering how the courts would feel about giving me a extension to pay , if I pay the 10 percent , I know it’s been years and this makes me look non responsible but I’ve had to pay off other things and get my life in order before I could do this , I owe over $10,000 for no insurance.

Response:  You could always make the application to the court.  Worst case is you application is denied.  Alternately, you could look at paying the fines by seeking out financing such as a bank loan and then pay back the loan as you are able.