Inquiry:  My Ontario drivers license Class G was suspended due to an unpaid traffic violation ticket. My license is now expired. What steps do I need to do to get my license back?

Response:   For information on MTO licencing policy, you will need to speak directly with the MTO.  However, if your licence is suspended due to unpaid fine, you will need to address the fine owing by either paying it or seeing if the court will grant an extension of time to pay it.