Inquiry:  i had a tickets from 2 years ago roughly around 650 in ontario, now i moved out of Ontario and want to get a new license. how would i go about paying outstanding court fines in Cambridge and would there be an interest on the fines?

Response:    You will likely need to contact an Ontario court to arrange payment.