Inquiry:   I had my licence suspended this past year due to unpaid tickets that roughly add up to 6000$ I need to know if i can get my license back if i make monthly payments

Response:  You will need to address your inquiry to the clerks at your local court.  If the court approves a filed application for an extension of time to pay fines, you may be able to reinstate your licence.