Inquiry:  Hi, I have a few unpaid tickets from a couple of years ago and my licence got suspended and also expired during these years. I have lost the tickets and I’m wondering where I can go to find out about the unpaid fines in Cambridge and settle them to get my licence back?

Response:  You should be able to have a local court clerk track down the information for you.