Inquiry: i lent my car out to my friend and she ended getting a parking ticket in it and at this time i was moving out of province her and her boyfriend said not to worry about it and they will pay it i am now moved out of province from where i got the ticket and they then told me they couldnt afford to pay it and i cant afford either but if i dont i will have a warrent out for my arrest i need to know how to pay that ticket without having to go back to the province where i got the ticket due to the fact i cant afford the gas to do so

Response:  Unfortunately we are unable to assist with parking tickets.  However, I would expect that the court in the jurisdiction in which the parking ticket was issued would accept payment by telephone.