Inquiry:   The violation date on the tariff ticket is incomplete as the year is shown as “1” instead of “14” for 2014. Is it possible to request the ticket to be cancelled due to technical error? (Ticket issued in Whatcom county in WA, USA)

Response:  Unfortunately your matter is outside of our area of service and you will need to contact a local legal representative to get assistance with your inquiry.