Inquiry:  I got a ticket for using my phone while driving in Quebec. The police officer got my plate number incorrect, my vin number incorrect, my make and model and year of my car incorrect is it possible to get it thrown out ?

Response:  Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with Quebec matters.