Inquiry:  I would like to know if I can get my license in another province even if I have unpaid fines in Ontario I am planning to move to a new province. there is no possible way I can pay them back I’m on disability and will be for the rest of my life time and I have over 10,000 in fines

Response:  You will need to contact the licencing agency in the new province to inquire regarding their licencing policy in regards to unpaid fines in other provinces.