Inquiry:  Was travelling to Niagra Falls.  I was 10 Kmph higher than posted speed.  Posted Speed – 60 Kmph.   My speed – 70Kmph

I checked the website and it explains that there will be no demerit points to be cut.

Should I pay this ticket or dispute it?  If I pay it off, will this show on my non-Ontario driving record?

Response:  Generally, such offences show as an out-of-province conviction on the driving record.  You would need to speak with your insurance company to get accurate feedback about how the offence would effect your insurance rate.  These cases will be all-or-nothing defences given that there is no lesser offence to which they can be argued.  We could certainly get a release of evidence from the Prosecutor’s Office to review for possible defences if you would like to do so.  We offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.