Inquiry:  Hi, I rev a Disobey officer direct traffic ticket on june 2013 , but i couldnt show up on the first date they put me on, i send my brother and we got the second date on aug 2014 , and i am still out of town, and will be back on sept 2014 for sure, can i get another extension by sending my brother , pls adivse me

Response:  Unfortunately, we are unable to direct defendants on what legal actions to take on their own due to liability concerns and without having been involved in your case’s details and history we would not be able to provide accurate feedback.  Common sense would be to address the issue as early as possible so that you do not end up getting close to your upcoming court date and become convicted for having not attended court.  If you would like to retain our services as your legal representative, we could certainly address the court date issues as well as a review of evidence to see if the case can be resolved without need for trial and thereby avoiding your attendance being required at court.  We offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.