Inquiry:  If I havent been able to pay for my ticket fotr a little over 5 years. I got stopped speeding while carrying only a g 1 and couldn’t pay for the ticket. Its been 5 yrs plus and I was wondering if I could re apply with out being penalized?

Response:  Your licence is likely currently ‘suspended’ for the unpaid fines and will need to have the unpaid fines paid before being able to apply for a reinstatement.  You can likely clarify this by speaking with a MTO clerk to check the status of your licence and what will be required to return your licence to a valid state.