Inquiry:   My Dad retired in Ontario in 2005 and drove home to Newfoundland the day he sold his house. He used a toll freeway to make the trip faster and was on it for 30 minutes or so. Last week he received a letter from a collection agency stating he owed almost $300 for the initial fare plus nine years of interest. He has never returned to Ontario since that day. What should he do?

Response:  Unfortunately we are not involved in matters such as outstanding toll fines and are unable to assist you with your inquiry.