Inquiry:  hello i live in toronto unfortunately i got pulled over with no licence and go a bunch of fines and they suspended me from getting a licence if i went to a justice of the peace is it possible i can get the fines reduced due to my income my fines are 800.00 dollers i have 600.00 dollers right now to pay them what do you think thanks

Response:  Unfortunately we can not direct you on how to take actions on your own at court.  However, we do offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.  If you have been issued multiple charges, then there is a good possibility that the fines may only be one of multiple concerns in your case due to the impact on licencing and insurability that may be caused multiple convictions.  If you would like to review these issues, our staff would be happy to assist.