Inquiry:  failed to come to a complete stop at a stop sign. I received a 110.00 ticket. I was wondering if I get any demerit points deducted and if yes should I fight it?

Response:  You have likely been charged with a 3 demerit point offence.  Generally these charges can be reduced to a lesser generic sign charge barring a grounds to have the charge eliminated outright.  We would be able to give better feedback after reviewing your case with you in more detail and after reviewing the Prosecutor’s evidence for the matter.  If you would like to discuss your case in more detail, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.