Inquiry:  My license was suspended and I owe a $7500 fine… Is it possible to make payments and get my licence back while I pay the fine????

Response:  Depending on how old the outstanding fine is, you may be able to make an application for an extension of time to pay fines.  You will need to speak to a local court clerk to find out what options are currently available to you.