Inquiry:  hi ive been convicted for driving with my g1 and the officer told me to pay it off and not go to trial but i was stupid enough to listen and went and paid it off not realizing it would effect my insurance record is there any way we can still fight this ticket ?

Response:  At this point we would likely have to look at filing an appeal to see if the court would agree to bring the matter back as an active file.  We will need to gather more information from you to provide specific feedback about the merits of your case.  If you would like to contact our office, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.