Inquiry:   Hello. I have fines that I haven’t paid for a couple of years. I would like to pay them, but I have lost the tickets and I am not sure of the amounts. Is there an online way that I can find out what fines and amounts are outstanding? I would prefer to go in person as a last resort. Thank you.

Response:   You may be able to speak with a Court Clerk by telephone in addressing the issue.  By providing your driver’s licence number or name and date of birth, a Court Clerk should be able to locate that information for you.  If your fines are a couple of years old and unpaid, it is also very likely that your driver’s licence is also suspended for non-payment of fine.