Inquiry:   I have a ticket that is four months old and my licience has been suspended.  I recieved a notice from a collection agency to collect the amount. Can i still just go in and pay at a court house or now do i have to go through the collection agency. thank you

Response:   Your collection letter should contain your payment options.  After your fine has been paid, you will still need to reinstate your licence through the MTO (which will be approximately $150.00).