Inquiry: Hello I have traffic fines that have accumulated over a couple of years and I had a demerit suspension due to this so I had to surrender my license.  And the only way I can get it back is to somehow go on a payment plan till there all paid how do I do this?

Response:    Unfortunately, you are outside of our area of service.  You will need to contact a local legal representative to get assistance with your matter.