Inquiry: Hi, my ontario licence was suspended for non payment of fine for having an expired insurance card and no front licence plate. I moved out of the country and  i came back to a non-Ontario province and when i went to the registry here to exchange my licence they said that my ontario licence is suspended. Is there a way i can pay the ticket and the reinstatement free from here and have the suspension removed. I was told that i might have to go to toronto to sort this mess out.

Response:  You may be able to make payment via the Internet or phone for the outstanding fine.  You may want to speak to a court clerk by telephone to determine what options are currently available for you.